Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Tem:||Less Than 200||Flow Rate:||1-2m/s|
|Application Material:||Cement, Grain,chemical Powder,oil||Installation:||Pipeline|
|Power:||0.75kw||Usage:||Remove Iron From Flow Material|
Pipeline type closed circuit iron filtration automatic iron remover
I. Working Principle:
The iron remover is connected in series with the powder conveying pipeline with an inclination of about 50 degrees. When the powder flows through the iron remover, the permanent magnet circulating mechanism in the machine adsorbs the mixed iron impurities in the powder to the tube wall of the casing by magnetic force. The moving permanent magnet slides along the tube wall towards the iron outlet and separates from the powder. At the iron outlet, the permanent magnet moves along the direction of circulation, and the iron impurities lose their magnetism attraction, under the action of gravity, slides from the iron outlet to the miscellaneous iron cylinder outside the casing, realizing automatic iron removal during powder conveying process.
II. Main function:
The iron removal machine is mainly used for removing iron from cement, water slag, steel slag, ore powder, quartz sand and other materials. When the iron remover is installed in the conveying pipeline system of the grinding tail, the crushed steel section, iron balls, iron scraps and iron powder brought out from the grinding can be automatically cleared when the cement, ore powder and other materials pass through the iron remover, thus effectively avoiding the "iron jamming" fault of the equipment and protecting the normal operation of the subsequent production line. The iron remover installed in the closed circuit system can prevent iron particles from accumulating in the mill, thereby improving the mill's production efficiency and the specific surface area of cement. Used for removing iron before and after clinker roller press, it can purify material and protect roller press. Through the recovery and utilization of water slag, steel slag and other granular iron, it can create value for enterprises.
1. Novel structure and high iron removal efficiency: Innovation has been made in principle and structure. Nd-Fe-B magnets with high temperature resistance and strong magnetic force are used to capture iron impurities by multiple groups of moving magnets. The iron removal efficiency is greatly improved, and the mixed iron fragments and iron scraps in powder can be removed continuously and thoroughly.
2. Installation and use is simple: as long as there is about one meter of space, the machine can be used by connecting the flange to any inclined or vertical pipeline on the production line. The iron removal function is continuous and automatic. After the equipment starts, there is no need for special supervision. Material passes through it and iron is automatically discharged.
3. Energy saving, environmental protection and durability: This machine uses permanent magnet as suction source, motor as slag discharge power, compact structure design, low consumption of power. The oil tank at the bottom of its chassis ensures full lubrication of transmission parts, and the wear caused by movement is reduced to the limit. Therefore, this machine has not only "long life" but also very high stability and reliability.
III. Conditions of Use
1. Material temperature: <200 C
2. Pipeline inclination: 50-55 degrees (except TN type)
3. Negative Pipeline Pressure: >-800Pa
4. Ambient temperature: <45 C
5. Place of use: indoor (for outdoor rainproof facilities)
6. Wear-resistant material: high aluminum wear-resistant ceramic sheet (used for iron removal of granular materials)
7. Material flow rate: 1-2m/s
|Feed flange size||460mmx460mm||1:35|
|Discharge flange size||396mmx460mm||weight||200kg|