Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Heating Source:||Microwave Energy||Max Temperature:||1600 ℃|
|Working Temperature:||1500 ℃||Heating Material:||Powder Metallurgy, Hard Magnetic, Soft Magnetic, Metallic Magnetic, Structural Ceramics, Varistors, Thermistors, Piezoelectric Ceramics|
Laboratory multi heating temperature microwave heating system
Multi-temperature zone & channel microwave sintering is one typical function of microwave materialogy workstation, the multi-temperature zones’ temperature is set and controlled respectively and independently, different temperature zones transfer material independently through pipeline, to get controllable material preparation and reaction synthesis & processing, especially for material synthesis and processing with gas phase participation, this workstation exclusive configured with three heating modes: microwave heating, traditional electric heating, and combination heating (power can adjustable), therefore it can heat any material including metal and alloy steel.
Use condition and user-supplied material
1. Ambient temperature:1℃～40℃
2. Relative humidity: less than or equal to 85%
3. Power supply: AC380V±38V,50Hz±1Hz.
4. The equipment running under altitude of 1000 meters with good ventilation, there should not have strong corrosion gas, strong electromagnetic equipment and strong permanent magnetic field around equipment.
5. The equipment should be set on flat ground; the room is spacious, with moderate bright light.
6. Before operation,all products and equipment and facilities must be inpect carefully,in particular to check the electrical wiring system and to make sure that it is properly reliable, abnormal situation should be checked and corrected timely.
7. The operator must be professionally trained personnel, and have to familiar with the operation manual, relevant equipment, instrument, facilities etc; unqualified worker should not operate this equipment.
8. Use special containers accompany with the equipment, other containers can not be placed in furnace chamber.
|Material demand||any non flammable and explosive material include metal material, ceramic, organic material, mineral, solution etc..|
|Heating modes||1 Microwave heating mode 2 Electric heating mode 3 Combination microwave and electric heating mode|
|Max working temperature||1600℃|
|Long term working temperature||Less than 1500℃|
|Temperature measurement||Microwave field special temperature sensor/ infrared temperature measurement for optional|
|Temperature control precision||±2℃by microwave field special temperature sensor|
|Furnace container size(L*W*H)||300mm*300mm*´450mm||400mm´400mm´550mm|
|Heating container (material)||Ceramic fiber|
|Heating container qty||Configured by qty of heating areas|
|Channel of heating area||Max 2 heating area||Max 4 heating area|
|Rising speed (standard)||0～1000℃/min programmable and segmented control and set freely|
|Temperature control system||Controlled by PLC, with touch screen intelligent operation|
|Microwave leakage||Less than or equal to 0.4mW/cm2|
|Reference spare parts||high temperature gloves 1 suit, Manual instruction 1 copy|
Functional module for optional
|Vacuum & atmosphere tube furnace module||Microwave chemical reactor module|
|Material synthesis kinetics module||UHT heating module|
|High temperature rotary heating module||High temperature mechanical stirring apparatus|
|Microwave plasma module||Crucible furnace module|
|Microwave electric arc module||Macro TGA module|