Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Heating Source:||Microwave Energy||Max Temperature:||1600 ℃|
|Working Temperature:||1500 ℃||Heating Material:||Powder Metallurgy, Hard Magnetic, Soft Magnetic, Metallic Magnetic, Structural Ceramics, Varistors, Thermistors, Piezoelectric Ceramics|
Vacuum and atmosphere tube furnace high temperature microwave heating system
Two heating modes: Microwave heating mode & Combination microwave and electric heating mode. It could heat any non flammable and explosive material includes metal material.
The feature include high speed heating rate, intelligent temperature control, programmable and segmented control and set, high precision temperature control and small thermal inertia.
This tube furnace could heat several temperature areas at the same time and could adjust length of heating area. It is available to input various atmosphere, the vacuum system includes: mechanical pump unit, molecular pump unit, diffusion pump unit. Max vacuum value: 10-3Pa. above three types of pump unit is available for optional.
Use condition and user-supplied material
1. Ambient temperature:1℃～40℃
2. Relative humidity: less than or equal to 85%
3. Power supply: AC380V±38V,50Hz±1Hz.
4. The equipment running under altitude of 1000 meters with good ventilation, there should not have strong corrosion gas, strong electromagnetic equipment and strong permanent magnetic field around equipment.
5. The equipment should be set on flat ground; the room is spacious, with moderate bright light.
6. Before operation,all products and equipment and facilities must be inpect carefully,in particular to check the electrical wiring system and to make sure that it is properly reliable, abnormal situation should be checked and corrected timely.
7. The operator must be professionally trained personnel, and have to familiar with the operation manual, relevant equipment, instrument, facilities etc; unqualified worker should not operate this equipment.
8. Use special containers accompany with the equipment, other containers can not be placed in furnace chamber.
|Material demand||any non flammable and explosive material include metal material, ceramic, organic material, mineral, solution etc..|
|Heating modes||1 Microwave heating mode 2 Electric heating mode 3 Combination microwave and electric heating mode|
|Temperature measurement||Microwave field special temperature sensor/ infrared temperature measurement for optional|
|Temperature control precision||±2℃by microwave field special temperature sensor|
|Heating tube material||Quartz tube||High-temperature alloy tube||Corundum tube|
|Max heating temperature of heating tube||1200℃||1200℃||1600℃|
|Tube size(OD/ID*length)||45mm/35mm*1200mm, max OD 60mm|
|Heating rate||Less than or equal to 200℃/min||No limit||Less than or equal to 50℃/min|
|Length of heating area||10mm-1000mm for optional|
|Length of constant temperature area||Standard length 10mm, 10mm-1000mm for optional|
|Heating area||Heating several area at the same time|
|Furnace container size(L*W*H)||300mm*300mm*´450mm||400mm*400mm*530mm|
|Heating container(standard)||Set according to tube size, length of heating area, and qty of heating area|
|Rising speed (standard)||0～1000℃/min programmable and segmented control and set freely|
|Mass flow control||Alicat mass flow controller, Mass flow controller cabinet,|
|Air circuit qty||2 or 3|
|Flow rate range||0-1SLM(standard L/min) Nitrogen calibration|
|Response time||Less than or equal to 1 second|
|Work pressure||Inlet pressure 0.05-0.35Mpa(meter pressure), flow spec less than or equal to 10SLM|
|Connection of system||
Quick links flexible tube, high vacuum manual block valve
digital vacuum gauge
|Vacuum range of system||Standard atmosphere 10-3Pa|
|Configuration of vacuum system( for optional)||
Simple mechanical pump and stainless flange
10-1Pa quality mechanical vacuum pump and vacuum gauge
10-2Pa quality mechanical vacuum pump, diffusion pump and vacuum gauge
10-3Pa quality mechanical vacuum pump, molecular pump and vacuum gauge
|Microwave leakage||Less than or equal to 0.4mW/cm2|
|Reference spare parts||high temperature gloves 1 suit, Manual instruction 1 copy|
Functional module for optional
|Material synthesis kinetics module||Microwave chemical reactor module|
|High temperature rotary heating module||UHT heating module|
|Microwave plasma module||High temperature mechanical stirring apparatus|
|Microwave arc module||Crucible furnace module|
|Multi-temperature-zone heating module||Macro TGA module|