Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Heating Source:||Microwave Energy||Max Temperature:||1600 ℃|
|Working Temperature:||1500 ℃||Type:||Chemical Reactor|
Laboratory use chemical reactor furnace microwave heating system
Two heating modes: Microwave heat mode & Combination microwave and electric heating mode, Under combination microwave and electric heating mode, the no load heating rate: more than 200℃/min.
Configuring atmosphere import interface
Reservation interface: Available to connect with drop, distributor and condensing device external
Optional accessories: magnetic stirring or mechanical stirring and stirring speed stepless adjustable
Optional accessories: Visual systems, including lighting, video and computer monitor.
Use condition and user-supplied material
1. Ambient temperature:1℃～40℃
2. Relative humidity: less than or equal to 85%
3. Power supply: AC380V±38V,50Hz±1Hz.
4. The equipment running under altitude of 1000 meters with good ventilation, there should not have strong corrosion gas, strong electromagnetic equipment and strong permanent magnetic field around equipment.
5. The equipment should be set on flat ground; the room is spacious, with moderate bright light.
6. Before operation,all products and equipment and facilities must be inpect carefully,in particular to check the electrical wiring system and to make sure that it is properly reliable, abnormal situation should be checked and corrected timely.
7. The operator must be professionally trained personnel, and have to familiar with the operation manual, relevant equipment, instrument, facilities etc; unqualified worker should not operate this equipment.
8. Use special containers accompany with the equipment, other containers can not be placed in furnace chamber.
|Heating modes||1 Microwave heating mode 2 Combination microwave and electric heating mode|
|Max working temperature||1600℃|
|Long term working temperature||Less than or equal to 1500℃|
|Temperature measurement||Microwave field special temperature sensor/ infrared temperature measurement for optional|
|Temperature control precision||±2℃by microwave field special temperature sensor|
|Furnace container size(L*W*H)||300mm*300mm*´450mm||400mm´400mm´550mm|
|Heating container qty||0.5L-3L, Optionally 2 containers|
|Rising speed (standard)||Under combination microwave and electric heating mode, the no load heating rate: more than 200℃/min. programmable and segmented control and set freely.|
|Temperature control system||Controlled by PLC, with touch screen intelligent operation|
|Reaction container capacity||500℃ 1-3L flask, 1pc. corundum container under 1L and quartz container under 2L for optional|
|Camera||Monitoring via computer|
|Microwave leakage||Less than or equal to 0.4mW/cm2|
|Reference spare parts||high temperature gloves 1 suit, Manual instruction 1 copy|
Functional module for optional
|Vacuum & atmosphere tube furnace module||UHT heating module|
|Material synthesis kinetics module||High temperature mechanical stirring apparatus|
|High temperature rotary heating module||Crucible furnace module|
|Microwave plasma module||Macro TGA module|
|Microwave arc module||Multi-temperature-zone heating module|