Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||20-150t||Melting Material:||Ordinary Steel, High-quality Carbon Steel And Various Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Type:||LF||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
Ladle refining furnace eccentric bottom tapping smelting electric arc furnace LF
The main purpose: ladle refining furnace for the first refining furnace (electric arc furnace, flat furnace, rotary furnace) refining the molten steel, it is important metallurgical equipment for the continuous casting, continuous rolling.
Features: equipment with atmospheric pressure arc heating, vacuum degassing, argon mixing, oxygen feeding wire, atmospheric pressure or vacuum feeding, temperature measurement, sampling, television camera, frequency observation and other functions.
1. Ladle and ladle cart;
2. Heating device (electrode control mode: manual control or computer automatic control.Using the energy-saving short network and conductive cross arm);
3. Vacuum and detection system;
4. Hydraulic and control valve system;
5. Argon, oxygen, compressed air and cooling water system;
6. Electrical control system (using PLC control and CRT image analog display)
7. High voltage power system;
8. High current lines.
LF ladle furnace is the most widely used furnace refining equipment at present. It is used for refining molten steel in primary smelting furnace (intermediate frequency furnace, arc furnace and converter), and can adjust the temperature of molten steel and process buffer. The utility model has the advantages of reasonable equipment structure, reliable operation, low cost, refined steel grade, high quality, convenient operation, etc..
The structure of LF ladle refining furnace is divided into heating bridge, fourth column, horizontal arm rotation and big package rotary table. Users can choose according to process needs.
LF ladle refining furnace equipment by ladle, ladle and towing, furnace cover, electrode lifting mechanism, busbar, cooling system, hydraulic system, gas system, electric transformer, high voltage switchgear, low voltage electrical and automation control system etc. the tonnage from 8t to 300t.
The function of LF ladle refining furnace:
A. under atmospheric pressure, arc heating, temperature sampling, the final temperature control is accurate, so as to optimize the pouring temperature.
B. Argon blowing at the bottom makes the temperature of molten steel even, and the composition is even and pure.
C. alloy trim, with alloy feed system, enables accurate component control and enables the final required chemical composition to be efficiently achieved by means of iron alloy elements or aluminum or wire feed.
D. wire feeding, equipped with wire feeding machine, the molten steel dephosphorization and desulphurization, deoxidation, change the morphology and distribution of inclusions and accurate control of alloy elements, the alloy with high yield, temperature drop of molten steel is small, small environmental pollution.
E. exhaust smoke and dust, equipped with smoke and dust removal system, can effectively control the flue gas emissions, so that smoke emissions to meet environmental protection requirements.
F. buffering, adjusting the tempo of smelting and continuous casting to facilitate continuous production.
Characteristics of LF ladle refining furnace:
1., the use of water-cooled furnace cover, with adjustable flue gas outlet size of dust removal interface, so that the furnace always maintain a positive pressure reduction atmosphere
2. adopt copper steel composite conductive cross arm to reduce the circle diameter of the electrode and improve the service life of the lining;
3. automatic or manual temperature sampling device, accurate measurement of molten steel temperature;
4. large current system uses large section water-cooled cable, compensator, copper steel composite conductive cross arm, reduce the main circuit impedance;
5. alloy and slag automatic feeding device is used to accurately measure the alloy and slag in the package;
6. equipped with PLC control system and smelting model.
Technical parameters: (including LF, VCD, CD, main parameters of different types of refining furnace)
|Ladle rated capacity||Diameter||Transformer capacity||Electrode diameter||Electrode distribution circle diameter||Molten steel heating speed||Vacuum pump pumping capacity||Vacuum tank size||Ultimate vacuum||Ladle weight|