Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max Temperature:||1600℃||Melting Material:||Steel,copper,iron,aluminum,zinc,tin,nickel Silver And Other Ferrous Or Nonferrous Metal And Alloy Material|
Intermediate frequency aluminum shell scrap steel induction melting furnace
Overview and Application
This is the device converting three phase power current into single phase intermediate frequency current and enabling metal to produce eddy current loss through electromagnetic field induction to achieve heating and melting and is applicable to melting,heating or holding of steel,copper,iron,aluminum,zinc,tin,nickel silver and other ferrous or nonferrous metal and alloy material,as well as heating treatment prior to forging,sintering and tube-bending forming in casting and melting industries.
Performances and features
1.Using a zero-voltage scanning soft-start mode, in any case may at any time to start or stop, will not have impact on power supply.
2. Fast melting with low production cost; low-pollution and environment-friendly;
3. A direct effect from the cold furnace melting. Dissolved material will be fully dumped clean, molten material easy to replace.
4. Power adjustment flexibility. Be able to continuously smooth adjustment. Temperature uniformity can be easily controlled. Oxidation burning less, metal components evenly.
5. Furnace shell using cast aluminum or steel structure, small footprint; furnace flip dump convenience, according to the need to use electric, manual, hydraulic tilting furnace and other means.
6. Designed to automatically adjust angle of inverter circuit that can automatically adjust the load impedance match, without adjustment of capacitance compensation and always run the equipment in good working condition; power supply system diagnostic error function, easy maintenance.
1 Melting time and power consumption/ton is important to equipment power, raw material shape and weight, operator’s skill level and other elements;
2 Power parameters shall be subject to steel melting; lower power is required by melting of copper, aluminum, zinc or other material with low melting point; please consult Hengyang Technical Department for specific data;
3 Configuration: an intermediate frequency power supply, a capacitor cabinet, an overturn control cabinet, body, two sets of reduction boxes and supports, two water cooling cables, etc.;
4 The above data is of standard model. We also provide customized non-standard products with different power or melting speed.
The graphite/MgO/Zirconia crucible can be provided to match different melting materials, weight and size. The melting material decides the crucible material. The weight and size decides the crucible size.
GW medium frequency induction electric melting furnace/non-core inductive smelting furnace
|Nominal capacity (t)||Rated power (kW)||Rated frequency (Hz)||Power factor (%)||Melting steel 1600 degree||Melting iron 1450 degree||Water consumption (t/h)|
|melting rate (t/h)||power consumption (kW/t)||melting rate (t/h)||power consumption (kW/T)|
|0.5||250||1000||more than 0.92||0.35||800||0.37||770||8|